Irrfan Khan’s Wife Revealed: ‘She Has Only One Resentment, He Spoiled Me For The Rest Of My Life’

ifoMania
0

Irrfan Khan’s Wife Revealed: ‘She Has Only One Resentment, He Spoiled Me For The Rest Of My Life’

She Has Only One Resentment, He Spoiled Me For The Rest Of My Life

Following the news of the sudden demise of Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan, his fans all over the world expressed their grief on social media.

Not only Bollywood but also celebrities from Hollywood and Pakistani entertainment industry paid homage to the actor on the occasion.

Read Also: Bollywood Actor Irrfan Khan’s Mother Passes away, He Miss the Funeral Due to Lock down

Of all the messages, one was the one that got the most attention, which was shared on social media by none other than Irrfan Khan's wife and his sons Babel and Ayaan.

Irrfan Khan's family released the statement on their Twitter account.


"How can I write this statement about the family when the whole world is considering the death of Irrfan as a personal loss, how can I feel alone when millions of people are with us in this grief?"

"I want to tell everyone that this is not a loss, this is an advantage, this is an advantage because Irrfan has taught us a lot and now we will finally act on it, I will try to do things that people don't know about. "

She said, "It's hard for us to believe it either, but I would call it magic in Irrfan Khan's words, whether he is here or not, that's what Irrfan Khan wanted, he never loved the one-sided reality." The only difference I have with Irrfan is that she spoiled me for the rest of my life.

She said, "He did everything with the perfection that now I don't like anything else. Our life was a master class of acting. I also read the doctors' reports like scripts so that Irrfan is also perfect in it."

He wrote that during the trip he met many of the best people, including the hospital staff who treated Irrfan Khan.

According to Irrfan Khan's widow, she could not describe her journey in words. She wrote that her relationship with Irrfan Khan was not only about marriage but also about unity.

Read also: Bollywood Actor Rishi Kapoor Has Died At The Age Of 67

She also wrote, "I saw my little family on a boat with my two sons and Irrfan on board, and Irrfan guiding them in explaining the way, but life is not a cinema and there are no retakes, I wish my children," He would have reached the destination on this boat with his father.

She said, "I ask my kids if they can memorize what their father taught them,"  "Ayaan said he taught us how to control your mind and to not let it control you."

The statement added: "We are saddened to see Irrfan's favorite plant, the queen of the night, at the point where it will take time for her to make the final journey, but it will spread her fragrance far and wide. '

It may be recalled that Irrfan Khan's wife Sutapa Sikder trained at the National School of Drama, She is a Bollywood dialogue writer.

Irrfan Khan and Sutapa had been married for 24 years. They were married in 1995.

Irrfan Khan died in Mumbai on April 29, 2020. The actor was admitted to a Mumbai hospital after his condition suddenly deteriorated.

According to Indian media reports, the actor had a colon infection.

Irrfan Khan was diagnosed with neuroendocrine disease in March 2018 and had moved from India to the UK for treatment.

At the time, Irrfan Khan had said on social media that he had been feeling unwell for the past several days and that he had initially learned that he was suffering from a dangerous or contagious disease.

However, she clarified that it was not yet fully known what disease he was suffering from and what stage he had reached.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top