Lacey Evans And Natalya React To Taking Part in Saudi Arabia’s First-Ever Women’s Match

ifoMania
0
Lacey Evans And Natalya React To Taking Part in Saudi Arabia’s First-Ever Women’s Match

WWE made the big news on Wednesday morning as the first-ever women’s match in Saudi Arabia was announced.

Lacey Evans and Natalya will compete in this match. This comes after WWE had Natalya and Alexa Bliss travel over to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia for the WWE Super ShowDown pay-per-view event earlier this year.

The company had hopes of holding the first-ever women’s match there. However, those plans were nixed by the government due to their culture. After WWE announcement Evans and Natalya reacted on Twitter.

Natalya tweeted:  

                        The world will be watching. I am so incredibly proud to represent our women’s division tomorrow night at WWE Crown Jewel. It’s time to bring your best, Lacey.

Lacy Tweeted:

 I never thought I'd have the opportunity to do the things I've done with WWE. Tomorrow I get to show my little girl that hard work can bring you to history-making heights. I'm ready for this.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top