Meera Appeal To The Prime Minister To Brought Her Back - "I Do Not Want To Die In A Foreign Country"

ifoMania
0

Meera Appeal To The Prime Minister To Brought Her Back 

"I Do Not Want To Die In A Foreign Country"

Meera Appeal To The Prime Minister To Brought Her Back

Partial lockdowns have been implemented in several countries around the world due to the Coronavirus, and actress Meera has also been trapped in New York due to a ban on flights.

Actress Meera also released a video in which she appealed to the government of Pakistan to bring her back home because she did not want to die in New York because of the Coronavirus.


In her video, the actress said that 'New York is becoming a cemetery, thousands of deaths are happening every day, death is coming to everyone but I do not want to die in a foreign country'.

He appealed to Imran Khan and said, "Prime Minister, you have always been with our artists. Countries around the world are taking their citizens back home. I would like to join hands with you and request that I return home. Make arrangements for, I want to come home and die '.

In my video, I also said, "I am locked up in a New York hotel, I came here with Humayun Saeed and other artists for a series of shows and shooting films, they are all back home and I am here. I'm stuck here.
She added. "I have no saving and I have a hard time staying here."
According to reports, I was present in the US for the shooting of my film 'Long Distance'.

It may be recalled that a few days ago the actress also released a short video about the Coronavirus. In the short video, the actress told people in English in a very serious way that the Coronavirus is actually a virus.

The actress further said that the virus then went on to become an epidemic and at the same time she had also revealed that the coronavirus actually started from a poor market in China.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top