After Rishi Kapoor's Death, The Wedding Invitation Of Rishi Kapoor And Neetu Singh Went Viral On The Internet

ifoMania
0

After Rishi Kapoor's Death, The Wedding Invitation Of Rishi Kapoor And Neetu Singh Went Viral On The Internet

The Wedding Invitation Of Rishi Kapoor And Neetu Singh Went Viral On The Internet

Bollywood legend Rishi Kapoor has passed away recently. He was married to Neetu Singh 40 years ago which was one of the most successful marriages in Bollywood. Now, after Rishi Kapoor's death, pictures of the bride and groom at their wedding invitations and ceremonies have once again surfaced and are going viral on social media.

The Wedding Invitation Of Rishi Kapoor And Neetu Singh Went Viral On The Internet

According to the Times of India, the love story of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh started 46 years ago today in 1974 on the set of the film Poison Man. On the set of this film, Rishi Kapoor met Neetu Singh for the first time and fell in love with her.

Also Read: What Message Did Rishi Kapoor Give To The Fans In His Last Video In The Hospital?

Take a Look at Rishi Kapoor And Neetu Singh Love Story.

Recalling his love story, Rishi Kapoor had said some time ago.

"I remember I had a quarrel with my girlfriend in those days and I was very heartbroken. I was trying to win her back. In this regard, I enlisted the help of Neetu. We were shooting a poisonous man at the time. Neetu used to write a telegram on my behalf to my girlfriend and try to persuade her for me. As time went on, I began to realize that she was not actually my girlfriend but I loved Neetu and she was my Because when Neetu walked away from me, I missed her instead of my girlfriend. After that I went to Europe to shoot and Neetu was in Kashmir to shoot a film. I telegraphed it from Europe and wrote, "I love you."

On the other hand, Neetu Singh has told this story in her own way. 

 My first meeting with Rishi Kapoor was a very bitter experience. Rishi used to bully others, so he would criticize me too, from my make-up to my clothes, and I would get very angry at him. He used to bully everyone at that time and I was very young at that time so I was often angry with him. Whenever I went on dinner dates with Rishi, my mother would send my cousin with me. Because she didn't want to leave me alone with anyone. Time passed and I finally fell in love with Rishi.
”The photos of Rishi and Neetu's wedding, which are going viral on social media, show them with other family members who are themselves Bollywood bigwigs. Rishi finally belonged to the famous Kapoor family of Bollywood. He was the grandson of Prithvi Raj Kapoor and the son of Raj Kapoor.




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top