Heath Slater Discusses His Financial Situation Following WWE Release

ifoMania
0

Heath Slater Discusses His Financial Situation Following WWE Release

Heath Slater Discusses His Financial Situation Following WWE Release

WWE released many Superstars on April 15th and Heath Slater was also among those released Superstars. Slater spoke to Busted Open Radio where he talked about his WWE release and his current financial condition.

Also Read: CM Punk Jokes That Vince McMahon Will Sign UFC Star As ‘The Corona Kid’



He said that:

He was never stupid with his money.  He lived a fairly normal life While he never won the WWE Championship. He said I had 14 years there straight no breaks. Yeah the Coronavirus might’ve taken me out but I was glad that I was smart with my money and my kids are in a good school district. I’ve got everything I need. 

We will have to see where he goes next once the COVID-19 outbreak subsides. It is certainly good to know he is doing well after WWE release. 
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top