Shayna Baszler Talks About Infamous Neck Biting Angle With Becky Lynch

ifoMania
0

 Shayna Baszler Talks About Infamous Neck Biting Angle With Becky Lynch 

Shayna Baszler Talks About Infamous Neck Biting Angle With Becky Lynch

This week on the “After The Bell” podcast, Corey Graves welcomed WWE Superstar Shayna Baszler as his guest. Where Shayna Baszler talked about the infamous neck biting angle with Becky Lynch.

Baszler said 

“Even I felt mixed about it but the fact of the matter is you can’t argue with the fact that it was trending and people were talking about it. I was talking to Kevin Owens when I was still at NXT. He was at the Performance Center and he was telling me that NXT has a very loyal fan base but you forget that the majority of the RAW and SmackDown audience doesn’t necessarily watch NXT.

 

He said when he was NXT champion, it was a real eye-opening experience that when he started dabbling on RAW and SmackDown when he was still champion that there were some crowds that didn’t know who he was. It blew my mind. If I’m moving from NXT to RAW and SmackDown, you have to do something that’s going to make you stand out. I think in the end, I came around and said, ok, people are talking about this so it worked.”


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top