Actress Meera: I Will Soon Return To Pakistan And Expose Many Disgusting Faces

ifoMania
0

Actress Meera: I Will Soon Return To Pakistan And Expose Many Disgusting Faces


Actress Meera: I Will Soon Return To Pakistan And Expose Many Disgusting Faces

Actress Meera has said that she will soon return to Pakistan and expose many disgusting faces. I always speak of truth and justice. In my difficult time, the artist community would have stood by me, but on the contrary various things were said about me.

In an exclusive interview with NNI, Meera said that what the dress designer BG said made me very sad and I will never forget it. I just pray for BG that God will guide them.

She said that if the artists would not come to each other's aid in difficult times, then who would have come to our aid from outside, but in this difficult time, I have come to know who is standing by me.

Also Read: Harry Potter's Actor Confirm Daughter's birth

She also said "People here say something on faces and say something other behind backs. I will come to Pakistan soon and expose many disgusting faces."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top